Whether you need to book a conference room to have a meeting with your team or to impress your clients, here is how to find the ideal meeting venue in London!
Finding the perfect meeting venue in London is possible. There are a few pieces of advice you should keep in mind to avoid serious mistakes. In this article, we will present 5 tips that will help you pick the perfect meeting room.
- Pick the ideal location – You need to keep in mind that location is the key to a successful meeting. The perfect meeting or corporate space should be centrally located to all participants. This means that the space should be accessible to everyone and not tucked down a small street where no one could find it. The parking place is also important so make sure the venue has enough parking spaces. If the participants take public transit instead, we recommend you to give priority to any conference or meeting room near a station. Once you will understand the proximity needs and the general area, you can narrow down your options and pick the ideal location.
- Consider the amenities you need – When looking for a meeting venue in London, make sure to list the essentials you must have. You probably nice fancy nice chairs but it is more important to make sure you have enough seating for everyone. Other essentials include the right equipment, the ability to cater the event, and etc. You need to make sure all of these needs are met before the meeting.
- Have a realistic expectation – in order to find the ideal meeting venue in London, you should have a realistic expectation. For instance, if you are planning to have 100 participants, make sure to rent a space with room for everyone. If you can’t afford to rent the meeting space you like, you can consider scaling back the amenities or you can hold smaller meetings over several days.
- Visit the venue in person – Photos are not enough to decide whether or not a certain meeting venue in London suits your business. Go and visit the venue in person and you will make a decision then.
- Good quality coffee, tea and food – If you want to leave a good first impression, you should make sure the venue you like to rent has a good quality coffee, tea, and food.
Choosing the right meeting room can make all the difference in a business meeting. Choose wisely!
— CAN (@CANhq) 29 de enero de 2018